Our Why

Moving With Purpose

With every purchase of our crewneck, 100% of the proceeds will be directed towards the Spring 21’ tuition bill. Our goal is to completely sell out, yielding 5k in sales or the equivalent to 80% of the total bill. The remaining 20% we hope to gain in tips solely based on your own initiative & loyalty to the brand and the owner. Thank you always for the love and support.

xoxo,

BOOM